- Chromic Acid
- Sodium Dichromate
- Potassium Dichromate
- Chromium Oxide Green
- Chrome Tanning Agent
- chromium nitrate-TDS
- Red Phosphorus
- Chromium Trichloride
- Chromium Formate
- Potassium Pyrophosphate
- Chromium fluoride
- Chromium acetate
- Zinc chrome yellow
- Chromium phosphate
- Barium Chromate
- chromium sulphate
Chemical Formula: K2Cr2O7, molecular weight 294.18.
Orange-red triclinic crystal. Non-hygroscopic, soluble in water, but insoluble in alcohol.
Strong oxidation. Flammable in friction or collision with organic compounds. Poisonous.
Mainly used in the manufacture of chromic oxide, potassium chromate, chromate yellow pigments, welding electrode, match, chromic potassium alum and chemical reagent.
Also used in steel passivating and used as oxidizing agent.
In reinforced-type composite plastic woven bags, net weight for each: 25kg, or 50kg.
1. Avoid moisture, heat and shock during storage and transportation. Keep away from combustibles.
2. Do not store with foodstuff or strong reducers.
3. Avoid contacting with eyes and skin.
4. Personal protective appliance should be equipped with, such as self-suction respirator, acid-proofing rubber gloves, security coat and boot, chemical-resistant protective glasses.
5. In case of leakage, reduce with 10% sulfuric acid and ferrous sulfate, and neutralize with calcium oxide immediately.